2020-2021 Catalog

Cooperative Programs

Moraine Valley has cooperative agreements with suburban community college districts that enable Moraine Valley district residents to enroll in occupational programs not currently offered at its campus. Students who live outside Moraine Valley's district and wish to enroll in eligible programs at Moraine Valley should contact their home college to obtain necessary authorization. Moraine Valley students can enroll in the following colleges at the in-district rate if the program is not offered at Moraine Valley, but Moraine Valley does not approve its students to enroll in developmental, prerequisite, and/or general education courses in its cooperative agreements.

Cooperating Colleges:

Black Hawk College

Carl Sandburg College

City Colleges of Chicago

College of DuPage

College of Lake County

Danville Community College

Elgin Community College

Heartland Community College

Highland Community College

Illinois Central Community College

Illinois Eastern Community College

Illinois Valley Community College

John A. Logan College

John Wood Community College

Joliet Junior College

Kankakee Community College

Kaskaskia College

Kishwaukee College

Lake Land College

Lewis and Clark Community College

Lincoln Land Community College

McHenry County College

Moraine Valley Community College

Morton College

Oakton Community College

Parkland College

Prairie State College

Rend Lake College

Richland Community College

Rock Valley College

Sauk Valley Community College

Shawnee Community College

South Suburban College

Southeastern Community College

Southwestern Illinois College

Spoon River College

Triton College

Waubonsee Community College

William Rainey Harper College

Both full-time and part-time attendance is allowed. Cooperative applications will only be approved if submitted by the appropriate deadlines: July 20 for fall, Dec. 16 for spring, and April 20 for summer. Applications received after the due date will not be approved. The cooperative agreement does not apply if a student enrolls in: a transfer or remedial/developmental program, or classes that are part of continuing education, general studies, community services, or short-term job training programs (noncredit).

For more information on cooperative agreements, contact the office of Enrollment Services at (708) 974-5346 or visit the enrollment services webpages.